Welcome to our CPS training page!
To apply, you are asked to submit a paper application. Please prepare your materials before beginning the application.
The application asks for:
• Biographical information
• Employment history; paid or volunteer experience within the last 3 years
• Recommendation letter
• Emergency contact information
• Payment information
You will also be asked to briefly answer the following questions:
• Describe the definition and role natural supports play in your life.
• Describe what makes a CPS unique and how does their role differ from other positions in Behavioral Health.
• Describe a situation where you had to confront stigma.
• Describe how working as a Certified Peer Specialist fits into your current life plans/goals?
• What will be your greatest challenge in attending the CPS training from 9am-5pm for the entire ten (10) day period?
• What is your plan for addressing the challenge? Please be as specific as possible.
After you have completed and submitted the application, a member of the Institute staff will contact you concerning further follow-up or
acceptance into the training.
Thank you in advance for interest in our CPS training program.
If you have any questions, please contact Dana Shepherd, 267-507-3888; email: email@example.com.
Application deadline: October 16, 2017
Download paper application here: https://goo.gl/McCewb