To apply, you are asked to submit a paper application. Please prepare your materials before and fax or email the completed application to us when finished.
The paper application asks for:
• Biographical information
• Employment history; paid or volunteer experience within the last 3 years
• Recommendation letter
• Emergency contact information
• Payment information
You will also be asked to briefly answer the following questions:
• What does recovery mean to you? What factors were important in your own recovery?
• Describe how working as a Certified Peer Specialist fits into your current life plans/goals?
• Describe the skills you will bring to a Certified Peer Specialist position?
• Describe the skills you need to develop further in order to work as a Certified Peer Specialist?
• What will be your greatest challenge in attending the CPS training from 9am-5pm for the entire
ten (10) day period?
• What is your plan for addressing the challenge? Please be as specific as possible.
After you have completed and submitted the paper application and required documents, a member of the Institute staff will contact you concerning further follow-up or acceptance into the training.
Thank you in advance for interest in our CPS training program.
If you have any questions, please contact Sarah Perez Hernandez de Conkin, 267-507-3888; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: July 25, 2017